Holley Shiftwell Change Purse
This purple clutch is as charming as the young British car it’s modeled after. Meet Holley Shiftwell — an automotive spy-in-training equipped with all the latest technology, from hidden cameras to a holographic pop-up display. No wonder Mater is so smitten!
- Holley Shiftwell Change Purse Template
- Purple felt
- Stiff black felt
- White sticky-back felt
- Straight pins
- 2 googly eyes (about 3/4 inch wide)
- 2 green buttons (about 1/2 inch wide)
- Hot glue gun
- Velcro fastener
1. Print the template and use it to cut out the pieces from the specified colors of felt.
|2. Stick the inner reinforcement pieces to the car pieces, as shown.|
|3. Glue the tires onto the inner back piece, as specified on the template.|
|4. Stick the windshield, headlights, and mouth onto the front car piece.|
|5. For eyes, snip through the plastic of the googly eyes. Remove the black centers and glue them to the centers of the green buttons. Glue the eyes onto the windshield.|
6. Glue the two car pieces together along the edges (with the tires sandwiched between them), leaving a 2.5-inch opening at the top of the purse.
|7. For the finishing detail, attach a velcro fastener to the inner purse top, as shown.|