* Holley Shiftwell Change Purse Template
* Purple felt
* Stiff black felt
* White sticky-back felt
* Straight pins
* 2 googly eyes (about 3/4 inch wide)
* 2 green buttons (about 1/2 inch wide)
* Hot glue gun
* Velcro fastener
1. Print the template and use it to cut out the pieces from the specified colors of felt.
2. Stick the inner reinforcement pieces to the car pieces, as shown.
3. Glue the tires onto the inner back piece, as specified on the template.
4. Stick the windshield, headlights and mouth onto the front car piece.
5. For eyes, snip through the plastic of the googly eyes. Remove the black centers and glue them to the centers of the green buttons. Glue the eyes onto the windshield.
6. Glue the two car pieces together along the edges (with the tires sandwiched between them), leaving a 2.5 inch opening at the top of the purse.
7. For the finishing detail, attach a velcro fastener to the inner purse top, as shown.